Jordan Association of Management Accountants (JAMA) has signed a full chapter agreement with the International Management Accountants (IMA) whereby over 700 IMA members in Jordan will benefit from JAMA activities. Starting June 2015, all new registrations and renewals have to be through IMA website www.imanet.org.
The Jordan Association of Management Accountants (JAMA) is a professional society that was founded in 2010.
This association was created by merging two innovative ideas into one promising vision:
• Creating programs that will support and upgrade the level of Jordanian CFOs and Accountants to meet international professional standards
• Finding a partner for IMA in Jordan
JAMA believes in building a professional society in Jordan that will support Accountants and Finance Managers by focusing on the ingredients of becoming successful financial leaders such as; technical knowledge, capabilities & skills, leadership talents and professional relationships.
In 2014, JAMA was ranked first place for the following awards from the IMA:
• Membership Acquisition for the Stevenson Division
• Membership Growth for the Stevenson Division
• Membership Retention for the Stevenson Division